Monster mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard lot's of good things about their grain mills. I think I read on here that the guy who makes them used to be involved in crankandstein. From everything Ive heard, the 3 rollers are the ultimate. Did you get the SS roller upgrade?

No SS, I was after a 2 roller but at the last minute I went for the 3 roller but no SS. Just the standard for 149.
Jack

Jack,

Your mill left Monday via USPS priority mail. Please do let me know if you have any questions about your mill. Sharing here is appreciated if you like it! :D

~~fred francis
Monster Brewing Hardware

Thanks Fred,
I am sure I will love it. But I will be sure to let you know what I think. So far service seems to be great. I was thinking about the 2" rollers but couldn't wait. Maybe next time:)
Jack

Monster Mills said:
Jack,

Your mill left Monday via USPS priority mail. Please do let me know if you have any questions about your mill. Sharing here is appreciated if you like it! :D

~~fred francis
Monster Brewing Hardware
Wow didnt realize you were local to me.

Fred,

How much are the 2" rollers with a 1/2" drive shaft going to cost? I plan to get a mill this summer and I bet those things will be the jam.

The Monster showed up today! This thing looks nice. I think the value seems to be very good but will know more when I try it. So far-Very nice and very fast shipping. A+
Jack

I am most impressed that the manufacturer of your product tracked you down on a homebrew website to let reassure you your product had been shipped most likely in addition to sending you an email doing the same. THAT is customer service!!!!! The website said there's going to be sanke conversion kits and motorization packages available soon? How soon?

Grimsawyer said:
The website said there's going to be sanke conversion kits and motorization packages available soon? How soon?
What does the motorization package consist of? Does it just have the pulleys needed?

I wish I could answer more questions here....but time is tight. If you need a quick answer just drop me an e-mail at [email protected] I do plan to offer a motorization package, but right now I'm concentrating on the 2" roller mills. They are in production this week, and should be ready VERY soon. Next I'll be working on a base and hopper setup for the MM-2 and MM-3 mills. The motorization package will most likely consist of an AC motor, and the correct pulleys. I already do SANKE conversion packages for myself, but need to get a bunch of tubing, and fittings for resale....inventory costs are killer! I need to have $$ wrapped up in stuff that moves. Right now the mills are doing well. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Thanks,

~~fred francis
Monster Brewing Hardware

Back