The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not having any luck on the Craigslist thing. Been to two different places to meet a guy and buy a toboggan. One time the guy didn't show, the other guy had one that he had advertised for $50 and when I'm there with cash in hand he raises the price to $100. You sir, can GFY.

Even $50 is about $30 more than I want to pay for something that's just going to end up trashed. I think you are right about the snowboard front end not having enough of a lift but I plan on rigging the tow line from the rear of whatever 'ski' I use through a ring at the tip of the curved front. I think I need to be low in the 'stern' and up at the 'bow' of the couch skis.

Hey Paulie, why don't you just ask these guys how they did it?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJQggzL8VaI[/ame]

Or do you plan on putting your own "spin" on this somehow?

I like the old school idea of a wooden toboggan but how about those plastic ones? Fill it up with some spray in foam with supports for added buoyancy. I'm sure you could find clearance at Walmart or Xmas Tree store. Yea. Cheapness is the way to go on this....

612661738_o.jpg

The play was across the ice from the Habs bench and they couldn't see their guy actually played the puck. If he hadn't touched it, that otherwise totally clean hip check would have been textbook interference, and you just know it would have been whistled...

Cheers!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399141985.978864.jpg

C'mon B's. WTF!?!

Put some shoulders into someone instead of playing this effin puzzy slap fight sht style that Montreal plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

They all need to learn to lift the puck on their backhand.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

At the sox game and it went crazy at the tie and when we went up! Now just need to catch the highlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

What kind if a-hole sends pics of some great location just to rub it in others' faces?

That's an EXCELLENT question, Brian. What kind of a-home indeed?

Cape Brewing said:
188142-dysfunctional-palooza-obnoxious-masshole-bs-thread-imageuploadedbyhome-brew1395669402.259367.jpg

The funny thing is I'm in the Virgin Islands... are you're all not.

Get it!??

Haha. That's funny

Boy, it sure IS funny when you put it like that.

I know you and Cape don't know each other much, PTN, but 1 out of 1.2 of Cape's posts are sarcasm.

(The other 0.2 are deep frying pig posts)

There is only ONE good thing about the drive from Boston to the Dirty Jerz and that is that New Haven is just about half way. And the only thing good about New Haven is having to choose between Pepe's pizza or the Mexican taco trucks at the waterfront. The Mexicans won today. Not sure which is my favorite truck but they're all good. A taco is a buck and a half. Not the BS Taco Bell tacos but real Mexican style tacos. Small, soft corn tacos with your choice of meat. No cheese, no lettuce and tomato, and NO sour cream. Today I had the tongue taco's and they were out of this f'ing world. Next time it will be Pepe's clam pizza. Kind of makes up for the weekend at Granny's.

I know you and Cape don't know each other much, PTN, but 1 out of 1.2 of Cape's posts are sarcasm.

(The other 0.2 are deep frying pig posts)

That was what was called a gimmee. He lobbed it up there and waited for someone to hit it out of the park. Today I was next up to bat. Next week I'll do the same thing and he'll hit it out. If you were from around here you would understand that. But you're not. You're from some God forsaken desert in West Arseholeville. You should move east. We'll teach you that you can combine sarcasm and subtlety.

Back