best single vessel system.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiveKaiBrewing

Reaction score
I have been thinking about purchasing the braumeister. but now i also found another systerm called the Brau Eule http://www.brumas.com/geraete_e.html.

Are there any other systems out there? i spoke to more beer 4 you today regarding the braumeister and it seems the unit is on backorder and has a 3-4 week delivery. being that i am local to the us distributor i was kind of hoping for a buy and pick it up TODAY, but it seems its not possible. So I am going to wait and see what other systems and choices i have.

The price isnt bad for either of these systems around 2000.00.

I kind of like the design of the speidel system because it is a one vessel the brumas system seems to be a 2 vessel mlt and boiler although the BrauEule is cooler looking with all that copper and the steam hoods. it would make a pretty cool bar bling. I havnt found many reviews on the Brau Eule as i have for the Braumeister. I might be wrong but Speidel looks like a larger company?

Help!

Which system did you go with? I am in the same situation and looking to buy one. The braumeister is cheaper but also smaller capacity. Are there other differences?

I have been thinking about purchasing the braumeister. but now i also found another systerm called the Brau Eule Gerte.

Are there any other systems out there? i spoke to more beer 4 you today regarding the braumeister and it seems the unit is on backorder and has a 3-4 week delivery. being that i am local to the us distributor i was kind of hoping for a buy and pick it up TODAY, but it seems its not possible. So I am going to wait and see what other systems and choices i have.

The price isnt bad for either of these systems around 2000.00.

I kind of like the design of the speidel system because it is a one vessel the brumas system seems to be a 2 vessel mlt and boiler although the BrauEule is cooler looking with all that copper and the steam hoods. it would make a pretty cool bar bling. I havnt found many reviews on the Brau Eule as i have for the Braumeister. I might be wrong but Speidel looks like a larger company?

Help!

Did anyone ever buy the Brau Eul? As the other posters in this thread I am trying to figure out the differences between the Brau Eul and the Braumeister.

Back