Orange County, Va. Home Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stru

Reaction score
I'm looking for brewers in Orange County, Va. (or nearby) who may be interested in forming a home brew club.

I joined one in Fredericksburg but the drive is killing the experience and I'd like to find, or form, something closer to home.

I'm in Charlottesville. Close enough for something on occasion but certainly not weekly.

I'm thinking that meeting once a month would be enough, if a decent group of people are interested.

I'm in Warrenton so that might knock me out, that's about as far out as Fredericksburg. Good luck, I'd love to come down a meet.

Im opening a little brewery in Culpeper. Should be open by end of next month. Would love to host a Homebrew club. As soon as Im open Ill start posting a sign to see how much support there is for such a thing.
Far Gohn Brewing, its on Facebook and thats how I will advertise soft and grand openings.

The meetings would have to be when I am closed for business (abc regs and all). So Sunday through Wed are the meeting day options.

Hope to see everyone soon
Steve Gohn

Back