NNY Brew Club Meeting Sackets Harbor, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAORGANY

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Hops Spot:

Our first home brew club meeting is tomorrow at 7pm. Don't home brew? Who cares, stop by anyway. Craft Beer lovers unite!!

Details:

What: Northern NY’s Inaugural Home Brew Club Meeting

When: 1 DEC 2011, 7pm

Where: The HOPS SPOT, 214.5 West Main St, Sackets Harbor, NY 13685

POC: Ryan The Hops Spot

(315) 646-2337

[email protected]

Will meet the first Thursday of every month.

Share ideas, thoughts, recipes, equipment and what ever

I am not the host but wanted to post so anyone in the area would know about it hope to see some there!! :mug:

I know this is kind of an old post but I am wondering if this is still going on. I would love to have a meet up and share a few brews.

Just called the store and the guy I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about....is this still going on?

I know this is kind of an old post but I am wondering if this is still going on. I would love to have a meet up and share a few brews.

As far as I know we need to revive it if not need someone to be the organizer we can too the best of my knowledge use the Hop Spot still just need an organizer, I am unable to do it due to travels and other commitments.

Just called the store and the guy I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about....is this still going on?

you probably talked to an employee and not the owner, check their fb page I will call him or send him an email

Back