• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sanke couplers, 2.5# co2 tanks, regulators, drip trays, towers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bendavanza

Reaction score
Update: What I have left is:
1 Flush Mount Stainless Drip tray, with drain, 16"x6.75"
3 US Sankey couplers, Banner brand
2 4" shanks, barbed
5 Standard Chrome Faucets
1 steel co2 tank, 2.5#, out of hydro test date and a ruptured safety disc. This can be re-hydro'd for $14 at my local fire saftey shop. The burst disc is a few more bucks, and I'm looking into this getting replaced.
1 2.5" tower with no lid, you can have the shank on it but it's a flat shank.
Also I have a few tap handles I'd let go of:
Paulaner Munich
Konig Ludwig Weiss
Bud Ice
photo28.jpg

photo24.jpg

photo23.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

Thank you Brewin_CRAZY, DerekM, doggage, and samuelpeter.
Things still on my want list:
carb cap, montrachet wine yeast, flask, grain, hops, light DME, FB for 10g round cooler, pump, parts for an electric rig. I'm open to partial cash, straight swap, entertain me. Maybe you have some useful brewing tool or gadget? I use a 3 tier gravity propane fired rig.

original (edited) post:
3 "Banner" American sanke couplers. Nothing fancy, the bodies are some kind of cast metal but the probes are either stainless or nickel plated and in good shape.

1 steel co2 tank, 2.5#, out of hydro test date and a ruptured safety disc. These can be re-hydro'd for $14 at my local fire saftey shop, and filled for a few bucks more, but I already have larger capacity bottles and it's not worth it to me to use these.

1 2.5" tower, single top, no lid, stainless or chromed brass, non magnetic.

1 Beverage Air flush mount stainless drip tray, salvaged from my last beast but I decided against using them in my new machine. These would be nice in a DIY kegging setup. They're dirty right now but I'll clean them up before they go out.

6 standard chrome beer faucets and a couple of 4" shanks.

I would like one of the sanke couplers. I recently got to brew at a large brewery and they sent me home with a bunch of free hops. I will trade you 1.5 pounds for a coupler. These are fresh out of hop union vac bags when I got them and have been in the freezer since. Pick between us saaz (really tasty), northern brewer, and fuggles. I can do any combination of the three. Derek

derekm,
Now that's what I'm talking about, some trading... I would like some saaz and fuggles, I will PM more info.

The aluminum tank is going to stay here, the 2 steel ones can be had for $20 each or barter is smarter. The drip trays are 16"x6.75" and note that they are designed to be installed into rather than on a surface, and have drains.

A rebuild kit for the NADS regulator is easy to install, and they're not that costly. Before shipping, the kit is about $7. Google them and their website will direct you to a local parts distributor.

The white tank is available, it needs a burst disc (cheap) and the hydro test renewed (reasonable) $20 plus shipping (probably $12, it's heavy) and the trays are available for $25 each plus shipping.

Sure
pm me for details. These are perlick faucets but not the fwd seal kind. The shanks have the barbs built on the ends, so you don't need a tailpiece, nut and washers. The barb is 5/16" so your 3/16"ID hose will need to be HOT to get it on the barb. 1/4" ID would fit easier but not recommended for short runs.
photo23.jpg

DerekM- your PM box is full.
I got the hops the other day, Thanks! Are those US or UK fuggles?
I repacked them into smaller vacuum bags.
Did you get the coupler?
web.jpg

What would do you want for one of the towers (shoot me the price for both, im trying to do it on the cheap... but ya never know). does it have a faucet and could you possibly pop a pic up on here for it. Feel free to just shoot me a PM on the cost of both of them. This is for a mobile kegerator build, so we are trying to keep it super cheap as I will most likely break it...... I have lots to trade as well, I have around 10lbs of fresh whole hops harvested this year all vac sealed, any Erlenmeyer size you need (might break when shipped tho) I dunno let me know if there is something that you are in need of.

Update: What I have left is:
1 Flush Mount Stainless Drip tray, with drain, 16"x6.75"
1 Co2 tank, 2.5lb, steel, out of date and needs a burst disc
3 US Sankey couplers, Banner brand
2 4" shanks, barbed
6 Standard Chrome Faucets
1 2.5" tower with no lid, you can have the shank on it but it's a flat shank.
Also I have a few tap handles I'd let go of:
Paulaner Munich
Konig Ludwig Weiss
Bud Ice
photo28.jpg

I am updating the first post to reflect this, also

Thank you Brewin_CRAZY, DerekM, doggage, and samuelpeter.
Things still on my wants list:
carb cap, montrachet wine yeast, flask, grain, hops, light DME, FB for 10g cooler, pump, parts for an electric rig. I'm open to partial cash, straight swap, entertain me. Maybe you have some useful brewing tool or gadget? I use a 3 tier gravity propane fired rig.

Back