It's Awesome!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ontarget

Reaction score
Just drew a pint from my second batch, an IPA, it is freaking awesome!!!!!

I hadn't brewed in several years, and then only two kit beers, but I sure did this time!
I brewed two batches initially, a day apart. The first was a nut brown and it was decent, although a little sweet. I was waaaay to impatient and tapped the keg about two weeks after racking it to secondary. The IPA done the following day I followed the 1-2-3 (and then some for good measure) method and it was a good decision. The beer is slightly cloudy, not that I mind, and tastes great. I was concerned about force carbing it as I had only bottled before, but the keg was a good decision and investment.
I am psyched. I finished a technical assist visit from "Big Navy" yesterday and all my programs were evaluated as satisfactory, so today is celebration time. Thanks to all who have helped, I appreciate your patience and guidance. I followed the suggestions and was rewarded.

Now if I can only spot my name on the CPO selection list in the next day or two:mug:

Thanx again for all of your help folks. You have guided me to some really awesome beer.

BTW: My red is almost ready to go from secondary to keg, and my cherry hefe is still bubbling away, after six days in primary. Aint this a great hobby:fro:

R/Cam

Great hobby is right. You probably weren't too early on the Brown. I spent a couple of years at Ballast Point, although I was really out at sea 90% of the time. Making Chief is the Big One.

Roger.
The CMC has the names but Charlie Oscar just swapped, so we'll see next week. In the mean time I'll have a cold one. Thanx for your help David, would have stressed alot without the guidance.
R/Cam

Back