Finally hit the CL jackpot.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cthulu1975

Reaction score
Used my craigslist app and scored 8-5 gallon and 2-3 gallon ball lock corny kegs for 150 bucks. Just in time for my keezer build.

Used my craigslist app and scored 8-5 gallon and 2-3 gallon ball lock corny kegs for 150 bucks. Just in time for my keezer build.

a few weeks ago this guy posted in San Diego: 20 cases of 20oz bottles and several cases of 12oz, delabled, for free! just had to pick them up on his porch, missed it by 20 minutes

Nice find! Especially considering I recently picked up 2-5 gallon cornys for $100.

Its for the droid, craigsnotification, scans every 30 to 4 hours, depending on your choice. Out the door price.

Heck, that would have been a decent deal just for the 2-3 gallon cornies. Sorta like you just got 8 ball locks for free, nice score.

not on the google marketplace anymore :-(

Can't find a link for it in a google search (just did a quick 10 minute search, but the link from the original developers website is a dead link to google market.

I don't know if you clicked on this link, but it's dead. The link from the developer's website is dead too. I think CL made Google take it down based on the brief research I did trying to find it. Sometimes you can still get it from the developer site when this happens, but the developer site merely has this dead google marketplace link.

I used the craigslist notification app to score two kegs just last week, one was polished with the top cut out. I contacted the guy within minutes of his posting. It is an awesome app, not sure why they would block it unless craigslist felt like it was infringing or something.

Did you pick this stuff up from Amherst, NY? I just messaged the guy about the propane burner, but it's sold. Oh well. Then, while reading this thread I noticed the same 8x5 gal, 2x3 gal kegs listed in his post. Drat! Kyle

I have an awesome hookup. My father-in-law works for a Pepsi distro and I get my corny kegs for very, very, very cheap. I could probably hook some folks up that are in southern AZ-Tucson-Sierra Vista area, if there are any out there that are interested.

I used the craigslist notification app to score two kegs just last week, one was polished with the top cut out. I contacted the guy within minutes of his posting. It is an awesome app, not sure why they would block it unless craigslist felt like it was infringing or something.

One of the things I read was speculation that CL wouldn't like the idea that somebody charges money for an app, because that would be profitting from their platform and they intend for it to be free...but heck if I know.

I do know that when I checked it yesterday at 10:30am Pacific, it wasn't up, and the posts I read on the topic dated back to 2011. I want the app though! If anyone figures out where I can get it, please let me know!

The link works for me. I already have the program and I hate it. I hate it because the keywords I have set up never return brewing related items. Co2 gives me fishing or paintball stuff, cooler brings me to car ads, and keg gives me "magic the gathering"cards. Wtf, yo.

The link works for me. I already have the program and I hate it. I hate it because the keywords I have set up never return brewing related items. Co2 gives me fishing or paintball stuff, cooler brings me to car ads, and keg gives me "magic the gathering"cards. Wtf, yo.

I'm officially baffled. That link neither works when I launch it on my laptop, nor when I launch it on my Droid. I have no idea how it could possibly be working for anyone else, but I'm no software devloper so instead I'll go back to my glass of Pliny, which, honestly, I don't enjoy as much as the DIPA I just got kegged!

@Conan yes it was in amherst, guy getting out of the hobby. I was there at 9am and his cell was getting lit up. He was charging 15 year old prices, wish i had more scratch on me.

Back