Massachusetts group grape buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did it again. Another day when we could have/DEFINATELY should have tried the wine. I'm just dumbfounded. It was #1 on my list of must do's for the day.

I'm an ass and sorry. Next Thursday eve, lets just get together and try it. That's my next night off.
P

LOL!!!!!!!! You're too funny Paulie... too funny...

Had to rush right onto the thread and post before I asked huh? You wuss. I even picked up most of lunch you bastid.

LOL!!!!!!!! You're too funny Paulie... too funny...

Had to rush right onto the thread and post before I asked huh? You wuss. I even picked up most of lunch you bastid.

I offered to pick up lunch. It's not my fault your fave dive don't take PayPal.

And I didn't rush to the thread. It was at least two hours after lunch that I posted.

Nice of you to go all Comcast and ecploit the insider info. I tell you I'm distraught about the entire f'ing thing. You tell me if your intention to eviscerate me, I blocked your punch. Yea me

paulthenurse said:
We did it again. Another day when we could have/DEFINATELY should have tried the wine. I'm just dumbfounded. It was #1 on my list of must do's for the day.

I'm an ass and sorry. Next Thursday eve, lets just get together and try it. That's my next night off.
P

Why don't you go try it... If its good John and I will come up Thursday and help you move/bottle.

paulthenurse said:
Cause Alice is at class for the night and I'm out eating/drinking with BenWah. If I mess with it when I get home later I'll screw it up for sure.

If its not vinegar, ill make it vinegar.

There is a chance that its the nectar of the gods

I offered to pick up lunch. It's not my fault your fave dive don't take PayPal.

And I didn't rush to the thread. It was at least two hours after lunch that I posted.

Nice of you to go all Comcast and ecploit the insider info. I tell you I'm distraught about the entire f'ing thing. You tell me if your intention to eviscerate me, I blocked your punch. Yea me

(eyeroll)

it's gettin' even deeper than usual in here...

Back