• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi Tri-Ply Kettle and copper/stainless chillers, +Bayou Classic Accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reisende

Reaction score
Hey, wanted to update the title a bit. I am in Vicksburg MS, so I'm close to LA as well. I have the following items for sale, and I am willing to ship.

Prices are negotiable, I do offer bundle discounts, and depending on the timing/distance, I MIGHT be able to meet you to deliver (within reason), but don't hold me to that. Lastly, I may consider trades for kegging equipment, depending on what someone has. Thanks!

- SOLD- MoreBeer! 8 gal Tri-Ply kettle w/notched lid (item # BE308N). It comes with the ball valve and a plug for the thermometer port, NO thermometer included.

- $40 - Custom 3/8" x 25' copper immersion chiller. This has soldered brass garden hose fittings, and was made to function in the 8 gal kettle above for 5 gal batches. I have used it above a bazooka screen with 5.8 gal post-boil volume, and still had plenty of wort on top.

- SOLD- NY BrewSupply 3/8" x 25' SS pre-chiller w/vinyl tubing and plastic garden hose connectors, only used in water.

- SOLD - Willaims Brewing 4" weldless thermowell. Used with plastic fermentors, silicone gasket is discolored from wort but otherwise in good shape.

- $5/free with other purchase - 1L Erlenmeyer Flask. Not a great one, but it works with my stir plate.

NOTE: The following items are new, I purchased them at the Bayou Classic Outlet Store in Brandon, MS along with a new 10 gal kettle. I have other plans for the kettle, and I don't need these parts.

- SOLD - Bayou Classic weld-less Brew Thermometer, in box, with all parts, + extra o-rings.

- $30 - Bayou Classic False Bottom for the 1310 10 gal tri-ply kettle.

- SOLD - Bayou Classic weld-less ball valve kit, includes extra set of o-rings and Teflon tape for installation.

- SOLD - Bayou Classic bazooka screen. Not much to say; a bazooka screen.

Package of four Bayou Classic items above: $55

Cash is preferred for local pickup, PayPal for shipping.

IMG_20150730_195942.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back