Positive thoughts to anyone in or around Fort Hood...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoaringBrewer

Reaction score
Sad.

I just hope it's not one of our service men/women that flipped his/her lid. We've got enough of them going through PTSD that it wouldn't suprise me though.

I hate to see this happen. Maybe something positive will come from this. Maybe people will cry out for more care for our servicemen.

Things around Central Texas area Crazy today! Steady stream of helicopters flying over the house taking the soldiers to the hospital. I live about 1 mile from Scott & White Hospital which is getting many of the wounded. The schools are under strong security. Just got back from the hospital and gave blood...hope it helps. Pray for our military personal and their families.

I couldn't believe it when I heard about it today. My brother used to served in the 4th ID over there. Keeping those at Fort Hood in my thoughts.

Wow this is hard to imagine except I was literally 100ft away from the building that the soldier opened fire in the Combat Stress Building in Iraq.

Latest posts

Back