I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're all crazy. She's always been hot. Perfect choice for this thread.

Wouldn't that make her a terrible choice for this thread? I mean it's entire point is naming someone who you think is hot, that most others here would disagree with.

I'll play again.. Mariska Hargitay she's got a serious milf/cougar thing going on for me.

Tracy Spiridakos from NBC's Revolution.
tracy_spiridakos_revolution_screencap_M4tFbim.sized.png

Jukas said:
Wouldn't that make her a terrible choice for this thread? I mean it's entire point is naming someone who you think is hot, that most others here would disagree with.

Exactly. I think Reba is hot and others were arguing not. This game needs to come with a rule book. :)

WildGingerBrewing said:
She's hot. So is the other chick. Oh and the mom. Smokin'. Lot's a good lesbo action of her in a movie with Angelina Jolie called Gia.

Wait, the mom? The chick from Lost? Oh good god I need to rent Gia.

Exactly. I think Reba is hot and others were arguing not. This game needs to come with a rule book. :)
I don't think Reba is hot. 20 years ago, yes. But she's too damn annoying for me.

Wait, the mom? The chick from Lost? Oh good god I need to rent Gia.
Yup! It's an old movie and it is awesome. And if you like Angelina too, you will be double fisting it! :ban:

Has anyone mentioned Ophelia Lovibond?

I think she's hotter than a bayou classic but I just checked with my mates on iMessage and the overwhelming response was a definite "she could eat an apple through a tennis racquet" no....

I shall leave it to the HBT consensus

image-2340231489.jpg

I think she's hotter than a bayou classic but I just checked with my mates on iMessage and the overwhelming response was a definite "she could eat an apple through a tennis racquet" no....

I shall leave it to the HBT consensus

I vote smokin' hot!

I love this thread! Thinking back a ways when I was younger I always had a thing for Martina Hingis. Maybe it was just puberty and the short skirts?

Five-time-Grand-Slam-Champion-Martina-Hingis-Launches-Tennis-Wear-Line-with-Tonic-Lifestyle-Appa.jpg

I love this thread! Thinking back a ways when I was younger I always had a thing for Martina Hingis. Maybe it was just puberty and the short skirts?

Oh man, I was infatuated with her! She had one of the best looking asses in history, bar none.. Good pick!

Martina-Hingis-ass-tennis-17642991-320-490.jpg

:mug:

her name is "lovibond"... i believe that automatically makes her hot for beer geeks.

has it ever occurred to anyone to rate women's hair by lovibond/SRM? instead of saying "i'm into blonds", you could say "i prefer a follicular SRM between 2 and 6". yeah, that'll get the babes a'flocking.

Ever watch "The League?" There's a whole bit in one of the earlier episodes where they're using female tennis players' names as sexual innuendo.

"Oooh, look at the Hingis on her"
"She's got a nice pair of Sharapovas on her...."
"I'd stick it in her Davenport!"

her name is "lovibond"... i believe that automatically makes her hot for beer geeks.

has it ever occurred to anyone to rate women's hair by lovibond/SRM? instead of saying "i'm into blonds", you could say "i prefer a follicular SRM between 2 and 6". yeah, that'll get the babes a'flocking.

Wow.... super nerdy....

I like it. Personally I dig girls 22 and up but also have a thing for a chick with pale skin (0 SRM????), freckles and 13-16 SRM hair.

Martina Hingis definitely had the stuff in the day. Too hot for this thread IMO.

I personally don't think that picture of Hingis laying out nearly naked counts because that was just some fancy magazine shoot and she 99% of the time didn't look like that. Although, when I posted her I did think she was at best borderline for the concept of the thread.

Gena Davis...

Long kiss goodnight, taking that shot....hot and cheesy all rolled into one. Trans6500....blast from the past. Heck, if we're going that deep on Gena(huh?), Earth Girls Are Easy.

Edit: there are rules here after all...

image-3168730476.jpg

image-1501631752.jpg

I don't know what that means, but I want to find out.

Reminds me of the old one:
"She can nibble corn off the cob through a picket fence!"
Something my grandfather told me and my brother upon observing a young women in Southern Ohio with many spacious gaps in her teeth.

sfrisby said:
Gena Davis...

Long kiss goodnight, taking that shot....hot and cheesy all rolled into one.

"When I first met you, you was all 'Ah, phooey, I burned the darn muffins.'".

Love that movie.

Oksana Baiul? I had to google her. She looks a lot like Jenny Agutter....Which is another one from years ago for this thread! Was there any movie in the 70's/80's she didn't get her kit off in?

Back