• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ø1/2"-ø3/4" tri clover fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yavid

Reaction score
I have 6 tri-clover fittings for sale.These are the ø1/2"-ø3/4" size (the same size used on the brew magic). The tubing ID is ~3/8". I can send the fittings as they are or I can cut the tri clover stems off at the base. I'd like $3 per tri clover end (plus shipping). If you want any of the fittings sent complete (without cutting the stems off) they will be priced based on how many tri clover ends they have. Willing to sell separately.

DSCN0196.JPG

DSCN0197.JPG

Hasn't been much interest so I've decided to drop the price to $2.25 per tri clover end.

I've had a few people mention that they feel the ID is too small. While this may be the case I just wanted to point out that 3/8" is the ID of the ball in a typical 1/2" ball valve. Some of the full port valves may be larger. If you're using a common 1/2" ball valve your system is already restricted to the 3/8" ID.

Bump. Still trying to get rid of these. Any interest? I am open to offers.

Back