What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now on to this one I think remmy will aprove
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397088889.246631.jpg

Wow - how long had they been planted in that spot? Awesome plants and tons of hops!
that was 2nd year. then my sister & BIL bought the place & pulled them out when they landscaped the back yard. they even had to relocate our dead dog.

having a Summit Winter Ale from last year. only 2 left now!

Just mowed the lawn, 2nd half of the Rogue Dead Guy bomber I opened before mowing the lawn.

Better than I remember, will be buying more at the Grocery Outlet for a couple bucks cheaper than the local bottle shop.

Cheers!

Dead Guy is gone, drink HUB's Ace Of Spades I've been saving for a couple months. Probably should have drank it fresher, but still very good.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397091721.669943.jpg

Cheers, and Go Dawgs!

Solid. I call it the CT half-session, as Gandhi Bot is our token session beer. Cheers!

That was great tasted like I was eating cones, my in-law tried to get Gandhi but the store down the street from the brewery didn't get there shipment in yet, so got sea hag and 668

Firestone Walker to begin canning beer for all you guys that like to wait in line for 3 hours in a hurricane for new releases. :D Just sayin'.

Another one from one of (metro) Denver's great craft breweries, this a Strawberry Fire Lager, wonderful.

straberry fire lager.jpg

Which theater is that? Ogden? Or paramount?

Who's playing?

HB pale ale. Need to kill this keg.

Ogden. My body sings electric, deerpeople, and clap your hands say yeah are playing. Drinking 90 minute now after meeting Sam Calagione.

I remember liking this more in the bomber. First time having a sixer of cans (with only one left now from drinking it randomly), Its more lemony-citrus forward than I remember.Could just be the way the hops are delivering this season though. Never had it in a bottled sixer though. Don't think I would get the sixer of cans again though. Unless it tasted like the bomber I remember.

sculpin.jpg

Struggling with either a cold or Spring allergies. Nose blowin' all day/night. I had an Appalachian Brewing Co. Water Gap Wheat Ale and could hardly taste it. I'm down to just a couple Troeg Java Heads and I probably should have waited, but I wanted to taste something! I can, a little, but not nearly enough to really appreciate it. Need to get better...I'm one of 6 finalists in a BBQ sauce contest at the opening of a new City Barbecue on Saturday! Off to bed with a sinus headache...blech.

DSC04520.jpg

I actually really enjoyed this

Sent from the yeast cake in my carboy

Yeah I definitely would buy it again. Thanks to this thread I took a chance and picked it up the other day. I am glad I did. Unita is still pretty new here the only other beer I've had from them was dubhe... Thought it was así así.

Yeah I definitely would buy it again. Thanks to this thread I took a chance and picked it up the other day. I am glad I did. Unita is still pretty new here the only other beer I've had from them was dubhe... Thought it was así así.

I liked dubhe, but i think the hemp seeds is kind of a marketing gimmick

Sent from the yeast cake in my carboy

Back