Hops to Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerrific

Reaction score
I have some whole Bravo hops (13.5%, 2007 crop) that I am looking to trade. I am looking to trade for American flavor/aroma varieties or British varieties.

Bravo is a newer high alpha variety. Bravo's mom is Zeus and is similar in alpha acid. I have used it in two batches as the only hop, it has OK flavor/aroma, but I think it would work better blended with other hops. I would not hesitate to use it for bittering and along with other American varieties in American ales.

They have been vacuum sealed and stored in the freezer since I received them from HopsDirect.

Let me know if you are interested.

I am interested in trading. I have the following types and will check on quantities when you let me know what you want. Fuggle, Cascade, Saaz, Willamette, Perle, Galena, Columbus. PM me for trading oz for oz. I have 2-3 pounds of Fuggle pellets that I am interested in trading with someone.

Back