If you were a beer what style would you be?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well seeing that my wife is pregnant she now wants to be a Milk Stout becase she has milk and is stout.
stout
adjective
bulky in figure; heavily built; corpulent; thickset; fat: She is getting too stout for her dresses. Synonyms: big, rotund, stocky, portly, fleshy. Antonyms: thin, lean, slender, slim; skinny, scrawny.

SWMBO would say Keystone. Incredible cheap, but smooth. Once again she is right.

SteakGrisel said:
Well seeing that my wife is pregnant she now wants to be a Milk Stout becase she has milk and is stout.
stout
adjective
bulky in figure; heavily built; corpulent; thickset; fat: She is getting too stout for her dresses. Synonyms: big, rotund, stocky, portly, fleshy. Antonyms: thin, lean, slender, slim; skinny, scrawny.

Hopefully your wife doesn't read this thread. I have learned from experience that the further along they get the less they find funny. Congratulations! Sleep now while you can!

Wee Heavy. I'm a big, bearded Scottish dude. I'm solid and sweet, but if you're not careful, I'll knock you on your @ss.

I'm debating... I'd say either a nice Belgian Wit; light, a bit sweet, a bit citrusy, happy-go-lucky, lazy and free. Or a cream stout; a bit heavy, smooth, malty, and delicious, like the rich food I love to eat.

Hmmmmm.....

This has me thinking I need to brew my Porter with my "Amplified" IPA hop schedule. 5.8oz brew hops, 6oz dry hops in 6.5 gallons. Yum....:rockin:

Warrior, Amarillo, Simcoe, Ahtanum. Imperial American Porter anyone?

Dave

If you were a beer what style would you be?

I can tell you what beer and what brewery.

I'd be an Arrogant Bastard IPA. That describes me well, most of the time.

Thinking about it, the "Imperial American Porter" would probably be more of a Black American IPA, wouldn't it?

Damn, I hate labels.

Dave

Well technically I would say Kolsch because my last name is Kelsch, so it is part of my heritage I think. In reality I would say I'm more of a tripel. SWMBO would be a fruit lambic 'cuz she's so sweet.

Smoky Porter...with all of the stout I drink and smoked meats I eat, there has to be some of that in there somewhere :)

Don't know yet, haven't tried them all yet. I've drank the usuals, bl, cl, etc, but otherwise my experience is limited to English brown ale, amber ale (fat tire), and porter (I homebrewed the brown and porter) and Mississippi mud black and tan. I'd say out of those, I'm a porter.

Is there a really handsome beer that has great taste and a winning smile?

like this?

0421131844.jpg

Latest posts

Back