• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Charlotte CL: Single Tier Brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it is. I updated the listing this am. I'm going to part with the HLT and Mash Tun as well (I'd be willing to sell it with or without them). I haven 't used the stand a bunch, but am changing up my set-up.

for the HLT and mash tun. $250. The both have spigots. The mash tun has a jay bird false bottom, dip tube, and brewmometer. The HLT has a spigot and thermometer/sight glass. Both of them prolly need to have the o-rings replaced. The MT has a slight leak, but thats a super easy fix. But they are in very good shape.

a few more pictures of the stand. $350

photo-30.jpg

photo-32.jpg

photo-33.jpg

a few more pictures of the stand. $350

does it have any problems heating...I like it and am close but just bought a blichmann floor burner and it is sweet! I am planning a single tier build but would like this one to tinker with and decide exactly what I want...Why are you selling it?

No heating problems at all. I recently moved the burners down because they are so powerful that the flames were billowing out from underneath the kettles. I changing from this set up for a few reasons, I'm planning on going to something vertical with automation (due to my brewing style). This stand has served me very well though.

sgraham602 said:
Thanks Man. Definetly, I'll let you know when I'm in that area. I'd love to try that Coconut Porter.

Hey man, I sent you a follow up email a few days ago asking about the kettles, did you get it?

Latest posts

Back