• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holy Hops Batman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my hops today, thanks again!

Glad to hear they have started arriving!. The extra columbis is 2010as well. I had about 18 pounds i didnt list for sale but im throwing a lil bit into the packages when i remember...lol

kosmokramer said:
Glad to hear they have started arriving!. The extra columbis is 2010as well. I had about 18 pounds i didnt list for sale but im throwing a lil bit into the packages when i remember...lol

Thanks for the extra! I'm glad I double checked the shipping envelope. Cheers!

I'm interested in 1# each sazz, tett, perle, and NB...may add more to fill box...send me a pm if still available please....I hope everyone is sending you beer mail, I know i plan on it! Thanks

I'm interested in 1# each sazz, tett, perle, and NB...may add more to fill box...send me a pm if still available please....I hope everyone is sending you beer mail, I know i plan on it! Thanks

beer mail sounds great! At least some good recipes to use with these hops would be nice as well

Knowing the vultures here ;), I doubt there are any hops left, but I figured i'd ask.

So any update on stocks as I may be interested.

And those tett that are aged would be perfect for some lambic!!!!

kosmokramer said:
I believe its 2008 tett... but after bagging in all up i found a 2 one pound bags o forgot to label...lol

I have no idea what to do eith that old tett

Actually, aged hops are used by lambic / sour ale brewers !
You could use or sell them that way I would gather.
Cheers,
Wendy
edit: I ordered 4# / received

beer mail sounds great! At least some good recipes to use with these hops would be nice as well

The "Germanic Pale Ale" in my recipe drop-down would be great with these hops. You could sub the CTZ for the Magnum, and sub Saaz for the Hallertau. If you like Fat Tire, you'll like this beer.

I plan on using the Northern Brewer in Janet's Brown Ale and the Saaz in a Bohemian Pilsner. I can send you the recipes I'll be using if you want.

Actually, aged hops are used by lambic / sour ale brewers !
You could use or sell them that way I would gather.
Cheers,
Wendy
ps I ordered 4# / no rush! just curious on delivery time estimates.

You will probably get yours today wendy. The usps site is not working properly and i have had a trouble ticket in since monday so it has delayed some shipping limmites to what my gf can do on her lunch but i remember yours going out wednesday and frisco should be more than two days.

You will probably get yours today wendy. The usps site is not working properly and i have had a trouble ticket in since monday so it has delayed some shipping limmites to what my gf can do on her lunch but i remember yours going out wednesday and frisco should be more than two days.
Yes I read about your usps site issues. no fun. & thanks for the update!

Just received my hops today. Thanks Sean, greatly appreciate the awesome deal and your effort. You're SWMBO is a hell of a lady to not only put up with it, but also assist on her lunch break!!

Just received my hops today. Thanks Sean, greatly appreciate the awesome deal and your effort. You're SWMBO is a hell of a lady to not only put up with it, but also assist on her lunch break!!

Lol... it keeps me out of her hair and i buy most of my stuff while she is out. Lol she came home yesterday from school to find four sankeysin the living room..lol

The "Germanic Pale Ale" in my recipe drop-down would be great with these hops. You could sub the CTZ for the Magnum, and sub Saaz for the Hallertau. If you like Fat Tire, you'll like this beer.

I plan on using the Northern Brewer in Janet's Brown Ale and the Saaz in a Bohemian Pilsner. I can send you the recipes I'll be using if you want.

Definitely would like the recipes! My pipeline is very low right now so i need some good brews to get started.

Mathieu gascon it was 2 lbs I sent you 24$

Okay thats who i thought... it was going to ship wednesday with the ctz and tet but i reread ur message about twp ctz and told my gf not to ship it. Will go out tonight or first thing in the am. Sorry about the delay

My hops arrived! Thanks for everything! These columbus smell OUTSTANDING! Thanks again!

Do you have a pound each of:
Saaz,
CTZ,
And Northern Brewer?

Let me know what the total shipped to 98012 would be!

Thanks so much!!! :mug:

Great job, thanks again for all the hard work. Just got mine today and they look and smell great ... can't wait to brew.

IMAG0155.jpg

Back