Rhetorical Disfluencies that I Hate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is TO phucking long!!!!!

Between you and I, I think think the nucleus of what we are all getting at, is that, as of yet, no one has failed to make a dictionary, that satisfies everyone, irregardles of education or handy cap.

I get very flustrated with all of these long winded and supposably correct statements that literally pull my penis out of my pants and try to STOMP on it with decimating force.

As of right now, no one has of yet made so compelling an argument as the mandate of the people, that archetypical american, who puts hin pants on one leg at a time, working to unthaw the cold hearts of evil literacy bastards such as you're fine selves.

My last trip to the libary literally proved VERY fruitful!

I read some books for a minute, and then realized that I COULD CARE LESS what tight assed writers of books say!

So I logged on to the organic and quite literally alive internet to see what the real peoples was saying.

Woodint you do the same? When faced with evil books and there ability to brainwash otherwise cool people like myself and my friends?

So I utilized my brain and my belief in personal freedom, the penultimate traits that make us people.

But I digress as I notate my main points.

Utilize libaries, but only for the internet.

The forth or fith time someone corrects you when you utilize freedome of speech to make up cool new words, hit them.

The dooche bags and blow hards will be drownded out by the awesomeness of the creative thinkers.

Unloosen thy tongue and let lose whatever may come!

For all intensive purpose, any word or fusion of words may be utilized for any chosen definition, at any given time.

thank you, God BLESST!

Brilliant!

Just a couple of notes. If you are going to try and show your erudition please note the following:
Irregardless is incorrect grammar
It is handicap, one word
It is ******
Speaking of.....

Just a couple of notes. If you are going to try and show your erudition please note the following:
It is handicap, one word
It is ******
Speaking of.....

Irregardless of what you think, your handy cap seems to be posting on a resurected thread without reading it, speaking of...

It is handicap, one word
It is ******
Speaking of.....

ROTFLMAO!
there are at least a dozen (maybe a hundred?) more errors than you caught.
Perhaps take Blue Moose's advice and read the whole thread...

jus' sayin'

I think he was being ironic.........I hope.

hope so too!

I hate it when people call a "strain", as in a strain of yeast, tomato, cannabis, or what have you - a "strand". A strand of what? And why do so many people do this? Is it harder to say words that don't end in a hard vowel for some?

I hate it when people call a "strain", as in a strain of yeast, tomato, cannabis, or what have you - a "strand". A strand of what? And why do so many people do this? Is it harder to say words that don't end in a hard vowel for some?

That is odd. Here obviously it is typed, so no diff, but spoken......you are right!

God, hope I've never used that!!!!!nah;)

ROTFLMAO!
there are at least a dozen (maybe a hundred?) more errors than you caught.
Perhaps take Blue Moose's advice and read the whole thread...

Your right. Me and govner should of red that better. There's so many mistakes in their, I'm sure noone found all it's errors. So don't go blame'in us. Specially me, Ive had to many beer's tonight.

Seriously, though, nice effort. There were a few missed opportunities to make it even more ridiculous, but on the whole, solid post.:mug:

Some brilliant writer just put out an article with this nugget: "And if you ask ten people to name the biggest worry in today's economy, most will say high unemployment."

Ok, so if I ask 10 then most will say high unemployment. What if I ask 100? 1000? Maybe we are just asking the wrong 10 people? WHY BOTHER MENTIONING THE SAMPLE SIZE IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE "MOST?"

Some brilliant writer just put out an article with this nugget: "And if you ask ten people to name the biggest worry in today's economy, most will say high unemployment."

Ok, so if I ask 10 then most will say high unemployment. What if I ask 100? 1000? Maybe we are just asking the wrong 10 people? WHY BOTHER MENTIONING THE SAMPLE SIZE IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE "MOST?"

Dat is supa wetarded.

Why not say "if you ask people" period.

Might as well say "If you ask 834 billion people, most will say.."

Back