Nothern Marylanders - Urgent local help requested

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezter6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I aplogize if this is in the wrong forum, but I need local help fast. Mods- please move if necessary.

My LHBS didn't get my order in for my kegging parts (been 2 weeks now). Normally I would be angry and all, but the owner is a really great guy and if he was out of business, I'd have to drive 45 minutes and $2 in tolls each way to a LHBS. So I'm going to support this guy 100% and say that the backorder on parts was not his fault. Either way - I'm in need of some quick parts assistance.

So, I'm in URGENT need of 1-2 ball lock gas-in lines, and possibly a Y splitter for my regulator. In the next "x" weeks, when my order comes in, I'll have a full 4 keg setup, but I need to get beer into kegs and carbing this weekend (or early in the week). The earliest my order will be in will be Wed/Thursday.

Does anyone have the above mentioned parts as spares for lend/sale/trade ???

I will be out and about today attempting to find parts and helping my friend move, but I have my blackberry on me. If you have the parts handy and are in the northern Baltimore/Harford county areas and can help, please send me an email. Email in profile.

Thanks in advance!

Close enough to northern Balto/Harford Co, but no help here unfortunately. Checked my box o' parts, no dice. :(

Maryland Homebrew should stock them, and they're open today and tomorrow. Chris there would be happy to help you out. She's directed me to emergency CO2 refills on a SUNDAY no less. That's all the advice I have for you.... Good luck.

kvh

Back