Sibel Institute-3rd edition Technology Brewing and Malting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D*Bo

Reaction score
Oh my god...
One of the guys at the brew shop brought this in last Friday.
I almost came faster than the first time I had sex, and there was a little PME involved in that:ban: :(

This thing had a 30 something page table of contence(sp?) in ultras fine small print.
Everything from malting to mashing, filtering to canning equipment design, yeast propigation... everything imaginable relating to beer.

I may end up dropping the $150 for it tonight. Then maybe enroll out in Chicago soon too.

That's crazy you mention that I was just checking it out today. Pretty expensive book but I bet it's packed with some great info to be used as one of their textbooks. I looked at their courses too but they cost over 3 grand a pop. I'm hoping there's more than one class included with that or that it includes some serious lab fees...

I like the dancing banana. To echo christmascity, short of winning one, where can I find one? Haven't seen it anywhere...

I like the dancing banana. To echo christmascity, short of winning one, where can I find one? Haven't seen it anywhere...

Buy it from Siebel, that is the only place to get the English translation.

I guess there may be some used ones out there but I think most of the people that buy that are going to keep it as a reference.

Back