What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this Wu-tang talk makes me mad... Some might say, furious?

1398819459883.jpg

The Remmy/Dave37 collaboration nut brown Ale blended with robust porter. This one is the 3:1 nut brown to porter blend. I'm going try the 3:1 porter to nut brown later tonight or tomorrow. Fantastic brew, guys.

1398820445124.jpg

My HB Biere de Garde. 2 months in the bottle. Not bad but not great.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398821739.126366.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

[ QUOTE=nukebrewer;6097257]The Remmy/Dave37 collaboration nut brown Ale blended with robust porter. This one is the 3:1 nut brown to porter blend. I'm going try the 3:1 porter to nut brown later tonight or tomorrow. Fantastic brew, guys.[/QUOTE]

Why don't I have this?!

Brand spankin new limited release from Dark Horse Smells Like a Safety Meeting. Wow, daaank. All hops in the flavor with the exception of a slight sweetness from the crystal. Well hidden 8.5%. If you like getting socked the face by hops this is where its at. Id even say its better than Double Crooked Tree. I love this brew, glad I went with a 6 instead of a single.

On a budget.:eek: SN Pale Ale bomber for $3.50 was the best choice. That price is downright unheard of with most decent beer. Was really jonsing for the TwoHearted which was bottled less than a month ago which was tempting me. Stuck to my discipline. Well see how long this budget-smudget lasts.

[ QUOTE=nukebrewer;6097257]The Remmy/Dave37 collaboration nut brown Ale blended with robust porter. This one is the 3:1 nut brown to porter blend. I'm going try the 3:1 porter to nut brown later tonight or tomorrow. Fantastic brew, guys.

Why don't I have this?![/QUOTE]

All you have to do is ask.

The Remmy/Dave37 collaboration nut brown Ale blended with robust porter. This one is the 3:1 nut brown to porter blend. I'm going try the 3:1 porter to nut brown later tonight or tomorrow. Fantastic brew, guys.

W00t

When should I give it a shot?

I'm not sure. I don't know if time will help this one. I had all kinds of problems with brew day and fermentation. It's a little thin and there seems to be an off flavor in there, but I can't put my finger on it. This is version 1.0 so at least I have something to go on.

I have two of these. One from wobrien in a BIF and the other from BeerMeDuffMan in an eMAW. Don't know which one I grabbed , but thanks to both of you for sending one so I had two in total. The dregs have been added to my currently conditioning Flanders red. Fantastic sour that lives up to the RR hype.

1398824239871.jpg

Rogness Rattler pale ale here. Asked if they had any specials and this was $2. Couldn't really say no, but probably should have. All bitter no flavor.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398824653.446033.jpg

2011 world wide stout. Gonna sit and relax with this tonight after having a heady before life changes thurs am (for good).
Cheers all!!!

2011 world wide stout. Gonna sit and relax with this tonight after having a heady before life changes thurs am (for good).
Cheers all!!!

Good luck man. My two are 24 months and 6 months, and that's tough enough, can't imagine having twins. (Twice?)

I'm not sure. I don't know if time will help this one. /QUOTE]

I'll try it in a month or so, I'm sure it's good

I have two of these. One from wobrien in a BIF and the other from BeerMeDuffMan in an eMAW.

You are most welcome. That's my favorite sour, though I've not had very many.

HB kinda night. Impending Doom courtesy of wobrien. Not sure what I think of this one. I might need a couple more bottles before I come to a final verdict :D

Back