OK, worked out a logo...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Clean and family friendly, helps keep SWMBO on my side in this great homebrewing endeavor...

hopsonpoptransparentbackgroundcopy.jpg

This is just the logo, I've got some labels to design now. Planning on getting a couple steins with the logo, found a place to get them for $14 a pop.

It's SWMBO's work with my basic idea and photo selection. Thoughts? Praise, criticism?

the_bird said:
Planning on getting a couple steins with the logo, found a place to get them for $14 a pop.

Where are you getting the steins made? I want to get some pint glasses and tulips done with a logo.

gruntingfrog said:
Where are you getting the steins made? I want to get some pint glasses and tulips done with a logo.

Just google "Custom Pint Beer Glasses" and you'll find loads of places that will make them.

Children & breweries. I bet you could get 10-15 years for that logo in Oregon. OLCB has NO sense of humor!

Very cool Bird. :rockin: I named my two primaries after my sons. Silly but since they look different like my boys I figured it was fitting...

Ize

The picture is from when I had just taught her to "raise the roof" when we were listening to music at the dinner table. She eighteen months and has so much more rhythm than her old man. Reminded me of her expression when she's about to pounce on me.

Thanks, guys!

the_bird said:
Well, real basic white steins with gold trim at

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&no=11

Didn't see any pint glasses (which would be even cooler) on the site. I know on snapfish you can have some regular glass beer mugs made, but I don't recall any pint glasses.
See if there's difference in price WITHOUT the gold rim. It'll flake off and wash off (when scrubbed) eventually.

Not sure it's an option. Personally, I would prefer to NOT have the gold, but it seems like a damn cheap way to have a custom stein made. If anyone knows of a better source that doesn't require me to buy more than a couple, I would love to hear it.

Latest posts

Back