• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All grain rig and everything else

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draketc01

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Item 1:
Single tier all grain stand made out of 1.5" square tubing with 2 8 tip burners(natural gas), 2 march pumps mounted, keg converted to hlt, 10 gal. rubbermaid cooler mlt w/false bottom, sprinkler for fly sparging and sabco keg for brew kettle, has 3 piece ss ball valve and other .5" female pipe fitting not being used. Rock solid stand on wheels $800

Item 2:
8 corny kegs 20/piece. ****SOLD****

Item 3:
Kenmore stand-up fridge (not that old at all) converted to kegerator w/ two forward seal perlick faucets, dual regulator and 20# co2 tank $500.

Item 4:
Convaluted counterflow chiller, $150.

Item 5:
14.5 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter with thermowell, all tri-clamp fittings with 1" tri-clamp blow off, came from Tanks and Stouts, $650 invested, selling for $500 firm.

Item 6:
(1) uncut 15.5 gallon sanke keg, $60.****SOLD****

Item 7:
(1) 20 pound Co2 tank (steel), $50.****SOLD****

Item 8:
Stainless steel tee, $10.

Item 9:
(2) Stainles steel 1/2" mpt x barb adapter, $10 for both.

Item 10:
(1) Stainless steel ball valve, 1/2", $12.

Item 11:
(2) 1/2" thermowells, $10 each. ****SOLD****

Item 12:
Weldless thermometer/site glass combo kit, $15. ****SOLD****

Item 13:
(6) 1/2" Weldless bulkheads stainless steel, $10 each.****SOLD****

Item 14:
(6) Mcmaster carr 90 degree quick disconnect, 1/2” mpt x barb, and (4)1/2” x 1/2” mpt x barb straight quick disconnects, $100 for all.

**EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. OVER $2300 LISTED, I WILL TAKE $2000 FOR LOT.

Well if you decide to ship the cornies let me know I would like two and a Co2 tank.

If you still have the cornies and CO2 tanks, I can come pick up Friday evening. PM me Friday before 3:30PM Eastern and let me know where you stand. (That's when I get off work) I'll be driving from Knoxville, so I'd like to be 100% sure the stuff is there before I get on the road.

If you still have the cornies and CO2 tanks, I can come pick up Friday evening. PM me Friday before 3:30PM Eastern and let me know where you stand. (That's when I get off work) I'll be driving from Knoxville, so I'd like to be 100% sure the stuff is there before I get on the road.

I'm down to 6 cornies and have a guy suppose to be buying 4 tomorrow along w/ 1 Co2 tank. I'll let you know where I'm at w/ things Fri., thanks for you interest..

Latest posts

Back