The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Are you SURE you're from Cambridge? Talk like that will get you expelled.

I am not from Cambridge, I just live here and the politicians here in MA are subtle like a sledgehammer to the face.

Read the entire post first then pick the BEST answer...

PTN

This advice is sound and reasonable. It has no place on the Internet.

AJ Pierzinski????

WTF did Salty do in that clubhouse? Seriously? Pierzinski was voted the Most Hated Man in Baseball.

BY THE OTHER F'ING PLAYERS!!!!!!!'

What next, a Josh Beckett 'Prodigal Son Reunion' contract?
Ben... Ben... Bennnnnnn... What are you thinking, lad?

yeager1977 said:
So I had an interesting day yesterday. Brewed 45 gallons of pale ale in one batch using bog inns old 1.5 bbl brew pots and mash tun. My efficiency was crazy good at 84.4%. FW did a great design. That atleast helps overcome capes tendency toward crappy beer.

Chris, is your Nano brewery for rent?

Give us all the date of the last time you made a successful batch of... anything.

the problem before was that I was not brewing at all other than group brews because i didnt have a place to brew. now that I am a homeowner and have a place, it works and I brew on average once every 2 weeks. oh ya, successful, didnt you screw up a barrel of consecration clone?

Fascinating. You haven't actually answered the question. You've started the excuses quickly but I haven't heard an answer yet.

maybe you missed the post...

Today, 04:35 PM #7775
ComcastWineRookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes
Recipes

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 batches of ipa and a biere de garde in the fermenter now amd a rouchbier in the keg now

Bruins/Canadiens tonight. Always look forward to these games although it has lost some of it's luster.

Went to my first home brewing club meeting last night..."CCLAMS"...Cape Cod Lager and Ale Makers. They had a Double IPA contest that was outstanding although I am still very new to home brewing and judging what's good and what's not.

That is all...carry on.

To show you what a Masshole I truly am I was going to get a #33 Bruins jersey with the name "Neck Breaker" on it and catch a game at the Bell Centre...I decided not to.

Holy sh^^ I don't know why i never saw this wicked fukked up thread here! Originally from Fall Riva been fun reading through some of these threads here and all the accents coming through I forgot what it was like to be wicked pissa. For years I only told stories about watching Randy Vataha running a 100+ return and playing golf with catfish hunter at fall riva country club but now I only have to mention the socks or patriots here and everyone's panties are up in a bunch! Lol wicked cool!

Back