The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bad must life in some shi!hole Third World country be where the prospect of going to North F’ing Adams, Massachusetts to toil away waxing your ass is appealing?

Just curious... what does your ass waxing cost? Happy ending included?

Last edited:
Hey Bird. Cantillon added a new Massachusetts location in Deerfield a week after Masstoberfest for Zwanze. Still an hour's drive from East east Bumfu(k to East Bumfu(k but a good time

You know even if you don’t play golf or you’re not a golf fan you had to be cheering for Tiger yesterday. Leaving aside for a moment his personal peccadilloes, for him to come back the way he has is remarkable.

And of course, they have such pretty grass on those golf courses.

That reminds me. I'm heading down to the TPC Norton PGA tournament at the end of the month. Does anyone know any good packys where I could get some good local beer? Like Proclamation or Tilted Barn? I know you have to go to RI to find good beer down there.

Last edited:
Seems like some of you guys don't have to work for a living....or at least you got way more free time than me. If i did have some free time, sure would not be watching "sports". Going to a golf tournament? Rooting for washed out millionaire golfers and stadium gladiators that give a fraction of worth to general well being of others even compared to you? effin a dudes,... any intelligent life on that side of pond?

Anyway, you know the title of thread, just upholding spirit of that, have a good one, later..

That reminds me. I'm heading down to the TPC Norton PGA tournament at the end of the month. Does anyone know any good packys where I could get some good local beer? Like Proclamation or Tilted Barn? I know you have to go to RI to find good beer down there.

You could PM Yeager. It’s VERY hit or miss but he sometimes has something drinkable on tap and he’s right around the corner.

OR, you could go downtown to Wendell’s for lunch. The wings are small but the sauces are really good. Go for the Double Dare sauce and wash them down with a nice, cold PBR. Those wings put Norton on the map.

Seems like some of you guys don't have to work for a living....or at least you got way more free time than me. If i did have some free time, sure would not be watching "sports". Going to a golf tournament? Rooting for washed out millionaire golfers and stadium gladiators that give a fraction of worth to general well being of others even compared to you? effin a dudes,... any intelligent life on that side of pond?

Anyway, you know the title of thread, just upholding spirit of that, have a good one, later..

What do you do, play with drones in your spare time? Maybe road biking or whittling?

This guy is way too highbrow for the likes of us. “Rooting for washed out millionaire golfers and stadium gladiators that give you fraction of worth to general well being of others even compared to you?...”. I’ve read and reread that sentence a half dozen times and I’ve still get to f’ing idea what he’s trying to say. I THINK he’s saying that there is a huge chasm between himself, an erudite sophisticate and us, the illiterate mouth breathers who populate this thread...

Oh ya????? Well, nah nah nah nah nah na

What do you do, play with drones in your spare time? Maybe road biking or whittling?

Brew beer, work on beer infrastucture.. mostly Sunday. Drink beer, sometimes play some tunes, mostly after 5PM or when my trucks are back in the yard. That's about it this time of year, plus wasting a little time on forums like this,..

This guy is way too highbrow for the likes of us. “Rooting for washed out millionaire golfers and stadium gladiators that give you fraction of worth to general well being of others even compared to you?...”. I’ve read and reread that sentence a half dozen times and I’ve still get to f’ing idea what he’s trying to say. I THINK he’s saying that there is a huge chasm between himself, an erudite sophisticate and us, the illiterate mouth breathers who populate this thread...

Oh ya????? Well, nah nah nah nah nah na

Thanks for the compliment, never been called 'high brow' before. Kind of flattered you bothered to read the sentance more than once, though I had to read it again today too, to see what I'd written, haha.

"on that side of pond"

Is he actually a Masshole, or just another GD wannabee like Hoppy?

Maybe your right, might not be a Masshole, but the 'pond' is vineyard sound. Been here way too long.

Dudes, we just maintain the lawns and shrubberys, move rocks & dirt around & stuff. A good day off is when I don't have to turn the key in any of the trucks,... fortunatly don't work for many celebs, they are often a pain, whatever.., see you in the funny papers.

Great game tonight, Porcello erased memories of the Toronto fiasco with a near copy of the Yankee domination game, and for once the bullpen kept the drama to a minimum.

Sox now 86-35. Amazing...

Cheers!

Back