Music City Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuntzBrewing

Reaction score
Had a beer on tap today in Nashville called Music City Ale, does anyone have any info on this beer? I can't find anything on it but its pretty damn good, big malty beer

On tap at a pizzia shop in the Opryland Resort, the tap was a guitar and said Music City Ale but I was pretty sure it was a lager, like a bock, it was malty and dark, real smooth and creamy, its all the beer characteristics ive strived for in all my homebrews! And I somehow stubbled upon it

According to untappd.com folks its full name in Michelob Music City Ale so that tells you who is making it (Im guessing its a rebranded A-B beer but I could be wrong). I'm drinking one right now at Gaylord's Opryland Resort and is sure has the "green apple" taste that I always equate with A-B products - too bad because I dislike that taste so I don't think much of the beer at all. I would say its an English Ale but missing most of the hops - and that "green apple" shouldn't be there IMHO :p.

really i love that after taste it has. i cant describe it, its like a crisp clean malty taste i only find in a few beers. and this is one of them

I actually think ive had this taste in a michelob so may have to try it again and see, but untappd is the only place that has information on that beer, and it seems like me u and 2 others have had it

According to untappd.com folks its full name in Michelob Music City Ale so that tells you who is making it (Im guessing its a rebranded A-B beer but I could be wrong). I'm drinking one right now at Gaylord's Opryland Resort and is sure has the "green apple" taste that I always equate with A-B products - too bad because I dislike that taste so I don't think much of the beer at all. I would say its an English Ale but missing most of the hops - and that "green apple" shouldn't be there IMHO :p.

Pretty funny that they purposely make sure that green apple acetaldehyde flaw is in there.

Latest posts

Back