Harvesting yeast instructions needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLWIII

Reaction score
Howdy, I am thinking about doing a Bells Two Hearted clone and some of my research found references that highly recommended using yeast from off the shelf bottles of two hearted to make a new starter. Can someone please point me some detailed instructions as to just how to culture and do all this? As always, thanks in advance.

Howdy, I am thinking about doing a Bells Two Hearted clone and some of my research found references that highly recommended using yeast from off the shelf bottles of two hearted to make a new starter. Can someone please point me some detailed instructions as to just how to culture and do all this? As always, thanks in advance.

If you use the search function and type in "bottle harvesting pacman" you will find a ton of threads from a few weeks back when a bunch of us harvested pacman...there's even one with a video...:mug:

If you use the search function and type in "bottle harvesting pacman" you will find a ton of threads from a few weeks back when a bunch of us harvested pacman...there's even one with a video...:mug:

Excellent, thanks much.

Back