• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Lowes 10% off coupon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summerofgeorge

Reaction score
I've been doing some remodeling and got a few Lowes 10% off coupons. I have 2 extras and figured someone on here might be able to use them. The only catch is that they expire TODAY 8/10/2012.

I can PM you the code to use online or send you a scan of the coupon to print. Please reply to this thread if you want one.

:mug:

Just want to say this is one of the nicest threads I've seen. People helping people, that's really cool. I don't need the coupon "summerofgeorge" but it is a really nice thing you are doing. :mug:

Dan said:
Just want to say this is one of the nicest threads I've seen. People helping people, that's really cool. I don't need the coupon "summerofgeorge" but it is a really nice thing you are doing. :mug:

Dito

Back