What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how many times I've seen Parliament now. Not a ton, somewhere around three. His son was (or maybe still is) playing guitar for them. They opened with Maggot Brain at one of the shows. No Eddie Hazel, but still a damn fine job. My all time favorite guitar solo and one of my favorite songs.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

George Clinton had a house in lower Michigan. My friends cousin (a devout christian) ended up buying the house. At his house warming party he said, "we bought the housr because it is huge, beautiful, and cheap. But before we would even step foot in this house we had to hire a team of painters."

Turns out almost every wall had been painted with a mural of a very well endowed naked woman.

True story.

I'm drinking this because I'm brewing a Saison with hibiscus and rose hips tomorrow.

DSC043091.jpg

This beer is decent, but not something I'd buy again. Anchorage Love Buzz Saison uses similar ingredients and it kicks Jolly Pumpkin's arse, no contest.

Randy_Bugger said:
I'm drinking this because I'm brewing a Saison with hibiscus and rose hips tomorrow.

This beer is decent, but not something I'd buy again. Anchorage Love Buzz Saison uses similar ingredients and it kicks Jolly Pumpkin's arse, no contest.

That's nizzles territory!
And I'm down to my last 4 pack of heady. I've drank at least 3 per day since last Thursday :)
Ill have to get more tomorrow! Or maybe ill go to Hill Farmstead instead! Decisions decision!

image-2462938926.jpg

That is exactly what I think of Sea Hag. Tastes like a lighter Gandhi.

I sent some of this to unionrdr and if I recall correctly, he gave is a 2/5. :(

Blasphemy! He's just not used to east coast IPAs. West coast got nothin'!

In other news, I made an impromptu trip to the local brewery, Beer'd Brewing, after reading a tweet about two brand new brews they have for growler fills. I only picked up one, the Hop-a-Boat Wet Hopped IPA, and a growler of their flagship Belgian wit for the wife. Having another Sea Hag while waiting for my growler to chill back down from the ride home.

20130913_183000.jpg

mitchwfsu said:
I like this

You are in the Tampa Bay Area and drinking victory? What about CCB, Saint Somewhere, Funky Buddha, 7venth Sun, Peg's Cantina???

Edit: I just googled it, there are 14 breweries/brew pubs in the Tampa area. I would be in serious homer beer trouble if I lived there!

FermentNEthinG said:
This will pucker your corn chute.

Packing you up a random box o'goods TnGabe. You have impeccable timing!

Pic please, I need my corn chute puckered. Thanks!

This will pucker your corn chute.

Packing you up a random box o'goods TnGabe. You have impeccable timing!

Groovy. I'm going to call a beer impeccable timing. I keep a list.

Some of you guys are pretty smart. Any good ideas on where to get $50k without refinancing the house? I never should have listened to those stupid Brew Strongs on opening a nano.

Groovy.

Some of you guys are pretty smart. Any good ideas on where to get $50k without refinancing the house? I never should have listened to those stupid Brew Strongs on opening a nano.

Ha - just completed that series today. No joke couple guy round here financed with kickstarter - look up jekyll brewing.

Groovy. I'm going to call a beer impeccable timing. I keep a list.

I would like to know this too... I have been talking to bar owners and brewers I know trying to find someone with more money than sense, apparently hard to come by out here :drunk:

Back