Would you still use this as a fermenter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petep1980

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
100_2634.jpg

Our little one is a little over-active and bath time is impossible. I thought this would help contain her.

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to become a paying member just so you can use it as your avatar! :D

Uh, The wee one didn't pee in it did they????? That would be a deal breaker for me I think. :D

Great pic!!! :mug:

Well I had two hobbies this and modding MVP 05 for the PC. A while ago I had to chose one, so I went with the one that got me drunk.

Anyways the advice I get around here is worth it.

The real question is, was she actually a product of using the bucket?

Beer made in this bucket may have created the right conditions to create a cute baby!

You have to keep it for when she wakes up hung over the first time. Tell her you had a feeling she might have a drinking problem even at when she was a baby.

The real question is, was she actually a product of using the bucket?

Beer made in this bucket may have created the right conditions to create a cute baby!

Took joke a different way, so I deleted my comment.

Cute picture though!

Last edited by a moderator:
just think if every time you brewed a beer and come bottling a a kid jumped out of the fermenter........ that would become a expensive hobby. Very cute pic

Doesn't that bucket CLEARLY state on the side of it NOT to put babys in there?!

just kidding.cute kid.

Doesn't that bucket CLEARLY state on the side of it NOT to put babys in there?!

just kidding.cute kid.

thats what i was thinking.... but i bet that is what gave you the idea in the first place!

Just remember to remove the child before making the next batch. :cross:

I would like to be stuffed in my fermenter, just like in "Strange Brew", eh hooser?

What sanitizer are you using to clean your kid?

Star San or something else?

I usually use straight bleach.

Try not to splash it in their eyes.

Back