Looking for Cherokee County Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norselord

Reaction score
Drop me a message.

Looking for a group to set up some regular meetings, know of a couple of places in Canton that would be amenable to hosting homebrew groups.

Well it's an easy and convenient way to reach a lot of people. They have 127 people on their Facebook group which offsets the few people that don't use it.

Yeah, at one point Germany had a political party with 99% of the people too.

So, unless one joins Faceboo there is no way to get engaged with the Malt Monkeys?

Yeah, at one point Germany had a political party with 99% of the people too.

So, unless one joins Faceboo there is no way to get engaged with the Malt Monkeys?

LOL, you just compared Facebook to Nazis. You so crazy.

Hit them up through the email listed on their website. Meetings are the same time and place each month so once you make connection with them you should be good to go.

LOL, you just compared Facebook to Nazis. You so crazy.

Hit them up through the email listed on their website. Meetings are the same time and place each month so once you make connection with them you should be good to go.

People were sheep in the 30s and still are today. Don't get me started on Faceboo...Let's just say that I am willing to place a large wager on the fact that FB has decreased the net happiness of the planet.

I sent an email inquiry via the website.

Back