April Brew Day in Yuma, AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waitito

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Calling any and all Home brewers in Yuma!

Well it is time again to brush the accumulated dust off of the brew pot and prepare for another great day of conversation, learning and beer making. This month we will be brewing on April 27 at 2pm and, as always, I am going to light the fire to the burner about 45 minutes earlier.

It’s probably going to be pretty warm but that’s life in Yuma! No worries, though, the Keezer still has some of the Midnight IBA left in it. I also have a keg of Sliante Irish Dry Stout that, without being too proud, I think came out pretty darn good. I encourage you to bring some of your own homebrew or your favorite, right-now beer to share. I’ll also have bottled water available for general hydration and your DD. Please drink responsibly!

The featured beer will be a Kolsch, (http://www.bjcp.org/2008styles/style06.php#1c). I chose this beer for a couple of reasons. First, I wanted to brew a style that would be light and refreshing for the hotter, summer months. Second, a beer like the Kolsch is generally more appreciated by those beer lovers that prefer a lighter beer over a dark beer. We will be using the BIAB method so it will be a great time for those of you that have been holding back to really get involved to better understand the brewing process.

I hope to see everybody there. Be sure to get the word out and bring a friend and let’s continue building our local homebrew community.
www.facebook.com/yumazhomebrew
:mug:

Travis
RSVP with via text (928) 581-3608

Back