Renegade's Grand Opening - Denver!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWeeb

Reaction score
Denver's newest production brewery, Renegade, will open this Sunday June 26th from 2-9 pm. They are located at 9th and Santa Fe, right at the south end of the Arts District. Swing by and have a pint and say hello; as an investor I will be there helping out. Here is a short link to a video about the place:

http://www.thrillist.com/node/240853

I'll be out there at the end of September visiting my brother, so I'll stop by for sure. How are things going so far?

Pretty good, filling out the taps, have had some interesting small batches, just starting on gaining draft accounts. The Una Mas, a Mexican Amber with roasted poblano peppers, is destined to be a regional favorite. I grew up in Madison, by the way, Sheldon Street just off of Monroe. Great city!

Cool! I grew up there as well, over on the west side (I went to Madison Memorial High). I've been away for awhile (USAF), but we make it back to see family quite often and we're looking forward to moving back for good one of these days. The Una Mas sounds awesome, we'll have to check it out when we drop by (unless it's limited edition)...

Back