time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I broke the rule and didn't realize it until now, but after reading the forum rules again on the first page, if you have guessed once today you can't guess again.

Just a reminder to others to keep it fair for everyone to get a chance.. I'm done for the day. Some folks have made 3 or more guesses just today.

I guess I broke the rule and didn't realize it until now, but after reading the forum rules again on the first page, if you have guessed once today you can't guess again.

Just a reminder to others to keep it fair for everyone to get a chance.. I'm done for the day. Some folks have made 3 or more guesses just today.

For the couple months I've been active in this game, I don't think this rule is followed anymore to keep it active

Good to know! Sorry, not trying to "police" just trying to make sure I'm doing this thing fairly/correct.

Hint:
My apologies to you young lady
The east and west are divided
Not that far from me though, the mighty tree has been decided.

Back