Happy Birthday Dude

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy it Dude, because the James River Homebrewers are prepared to take your title in the Dominion Cup next year! Muhahaha!

DUDE! Our MIA friend! Take a break from ripping up those carpets and hoist a couple cold ones tonight! I'll do the same in your honor!

Buford said:
Enjoy it Dude, because the James River Homebrewers are prepared to take your title in the Dominion Cup next year! Muhahaha!

Next year? What about this year? :D

Have a good one Dude! I'll drink a couple for ya. :mug:

Happy Birthday my cheesehead friend!! Or should I say ex-cheesehead friend since I have yet to see you in the state. Any ways happy Birthday. I'll drink a few for ya tonight.

Thanks all....

No beer for me tonight, I'm on nights right now. I've got a 3 day break coming up so hopefully I can relax a bit. My boss is absolutely killing me lately--the work schedule has been unbearable--especially when I got some days off taken away right when my SWMBO got home from her deployment.

Making some damn good prgress on the house though, we just got done installing laminate floors in our living and dining rooms--next we'll tear out the hallway and finish the rest after our Denver/Omaha vacation.

We also put in a garden and have been babying the lawn the past few days in hopes of making the yard look a bit nicer.

Staying REALLY busy!!!!!

Thanks all!

Dude said:
...No beer for me tonight...

Saddest words ever uttered.

Happy Birthday Dude. I'll tip a Guiness homebrew tonight...seein's how you helped me with the KISS approach to the recipe.

Cheers...
Toad.jpg

Ha, I got off work for 3 hours so I went home and the wife boiled up some peel and eat shrimp for me...and I had one beer. A Lake Walk Pale Ale. Damn good with dinner!

Baron von BeeGee said:
You used the 3 free hours to eat dinner...??

;) Happy Birthday...hope you get some time off soon!

Uhmm I think the good Baron meant to say: hope you get some soon!

:cross: Happy B-Day!

Back