Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised they let AB go instead of waiting for him to go to prison before “letting him go”.

If they got to play the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets 6 times, they'd make the playoffs every year. Yer mom could make the playoffs of she played that schedule.

I know... it’s awesome. It’s like a free pass to the playoffs every year.

The only bad part is it’s costs me a lot of money for playoff tickets! 20 years of playoff tickets? Those dollars pile up my friend!!

Last edited:
Az... You’re not giving the Pats enough credit... to win as much as they have, they’ve had to ... murder.... the competition. They beat them so badly that they... deflate... all hope for other teams even trying to... spy... a spot in the playoffs. In the end though, it’s always a... happy ending... for the Pats when they win the SB.

[emoji23][emoji23] see what I did there??

Last edited:
Hell, I thought Cape was in denial this whole time. Don’t know if I should be proud of him for the breakthrough or sad for him b/c he is still a fan despite it all.

Hey NE circle jerks. I’m going to be downtown Boston 7-10th at a conference. Any recommendations how to avoid you? [emoji38]

Actually haven’t confirmed flights yet but maybe 8th or 9th eve if not too far out of central

Come early. Masstoberfest 10/5

So AB says he is retired from the NFL. Great, now he will have plenty of time to count the millions of $$$ that he will never see now that he could have invested foolishly like some of the other stars that have gone bankrupt. Problem with this is that he couldn't count to 2 if you told him the first number started with 1.

Carroll thinks it's all cool to be wearing the band-aid on his nose but he should have checked if his clock management was broken. When's the last time SEA was the underdog at home? Yuck. Times must be bad.

Etched in stone ??

Yup. MIL fought the god fight but passed away at 92 last week, and Spawn #1 (Masstoberfest Cup Winner from 2016(?) isn’t due till the end of the month. And let’s face it, even if she’s spitting out Spawn 1G2 that weekend
I’m not going to be pacing the waiting room, that’s her hubby’s job.
K

So The Ghost may be toast at times, the stats across the league are actually quite favorable to him at this point.

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/stats.html?mode=K&sort=kickpts

You can sort that page for any stat but bottom line he's in the top 25% on pretty much everything.
And unless there's a walk-on that can out-kick him I don't see him going anywhere soon...

... except “being a good kicker”. He’s not in the top 25% for that.

Second worst extra point % behind 88 year old Adam Vinatieri who is kicking with a broken hip and early stage pneumonia.

Back