Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the logic of that commercial, does that mean the AFC Championship is going to come down to the Jets and Browns this year?

Image being at the top of your game, and today is your last day in your 30's. here's to another decade of dominance for Tom Terrific.

I knew it....you bought his diet! Ha!

Am I to understand that the sh!tty stadium in New England can't fit five measly banners in it. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!t I could fit all five in my office.

*yawn* Packers had to build an entire hall of fame to accommodate banners, nfl championship trophies, yada yada. These expansion teams are so cute sometimes with their five banners. Yeah!

DGE_vqSWAAoX2nT.jpg:large

Happy birthday Tom. Can't wait for what happens the next ten years.

"Tom Brady won more games in his 30s than Terry Bradshaw, Warren Moon, Jim Kelly, Ken Stabler, and Troy Aikman won in their entire careers."

Whatever is going on with that vid Paul crashes the HBT app on my phone each time I try. Creepy indeed

Damn it. Wrong quote, meant day_trippr. Stuck in Indy airport delay last 4 hrs sapping my intelligence. Yes I'll have "another" extra shot for $2 bartender

That's an extra shot to the $10 drink Paul. Smh. I'm off! 6 hrs late and don't think I'll be HBT obnoxious enough to get zip tied and put into cargo

Back