Cream of Three Crops label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grinder12000

Reaction score
All I have to do now is hope the brew does not SUCK! LOL It's a Mini mash of Cream of Three Crops but is looking freaking awesome - about 3 days from bottling. The Kurth Brewery no longer makes beer (burned to the ground in the 1940's) but there is still a tiny 4 tap bar in the remaining building.

I have to put in the ABV and a few other things but . . . . .

creamyDreamy2.jpg

[anal English grammarian]

No apostrophe after 1860.

"It's" is a contraction for "it is"; you want the possessive pronoun "its".

[/anal English grammarian]

Actually - I know that - but EVERY label I have ever done as one grammatical error (missing left parentheses, wrong "to" and so forth) . It's the first thing many people look for - like a contest. LOL!! I started doing it because some people I know are anal English grammarian's and it drives then nuts.

Actually - I know that - but EVERY label I have ever done as one grammatical error (missing left parentheses, wrong "to" and so forth) . It's the first thing many people look for - like a contest. LOL!! I started doing it because some people I know are anal English grammarian's and it drives then nuts.

Kinda like Native American Blankets...the woman sewing it ALWAYS leaves a flaw in it, some dropped stitch or something, because they believe that only the creator can make something perfect. :D

Good Label, I like Betty Boop!

:mug:

It's also called dyslexia and before the advent of spelling checkers I never wrote a dang thing! 95% of the time I literally type "teh" instead of "the". I figure, don't fight grammar.

Back