What I did for [a] beer(s) today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsmills83

Reaction score
Every time I see the "What I did for beer today" thread scroll across my feed, I think to myself this is going to be funny. Then I realize it's a serious thread about being a productive brewer, which is also great.

I am still left somewhat unsatisfied wondering what great things people have done just so they can earn a nice beer. So this begs the question; what did you do for a beer today?

Examples are "I helped someone move" or "I won this dare", etc. I'm sure as beer lovers we've all done some interesting things for a "free" beer.

I'll start off with what I did yesterday for beer, which I'm embarrassed to admit in this forum.

Since I'm tight on cash, in between paychecks, and it's hotter than hell, I decided to head to the grocery store with my last moneys. To stretch it out til payday, I decided to spring for an 18 pack of bud light and a $.33 lime (got about twice the quantity of beer for my $$). Refreshing in this heat, and brought me back to my college years. Been a while since I've walked that far down the beer isle.

Latest posts

Back