South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 8!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, this is awesome and thanks for all your work.
I was ready for a Friday or sat delivery, not a Monday.
If possible, I may ask for someone to hang out for an extra 30 mins or so, with my 2 bags of grains on the Monday delivery.
Let me know if this would work for you or if you would be passing up this way. I'm sure a reasonable fee could be provided.

Thanks again!!

Again, this is awesome and thanks for all your work.
I was ready for a Friday or sat delivery, not a Monday.
If possible, I may ask for someone to hang out for an extra 30 mins or so, with my 2 bags of grains on the Monday delivery.
Let me know if this would work for you or if you would be passing up this way. I'm sure a reasonable fee could be provided.

Thanks again!!
How late will you be? I should be able to hang out a little longer in the lot across the street.
Let me know.

Hey Jeff,
Let me know when Round 9 is starting :)
It will start shortly after this one is picked up. It'll be the last one until spring (feb/march).

Sweet! Monday is perfect.

If anyone needs me to pick up their grain, please PM me. I am always happy to help out a fellow home brewer.

Only 2 days until pickup!

...and i've been talked out of stopping for the winter... GB's will live on!

So I'm coming down from north jersey to pick up, so I thought I would look for some Russian River and some other good. can anyone point me to any good bottle shops or at least stores in the area that have some.

Don't know about russian river beers, but I have always said that Canals on rt 38 near the 541 bypass has the best selection I have ever seen.

(609) 518-1000 I would call and ask.

1500 Route 38, Hainesport, NJ

I'll start it tomorrow night. I'm going to collect all the names of everyone who has joined us since the begining so everyone knows about it.

You need more malt Evan? Those scotts were mighty tasty!

Thanks, bro. They were definitely one of our better beers of late and have been in the bottle for a year now.

I always need more grain. We brew at least 10 gallons per week and we still can't keep up. We usually go through that much while we are brewing, not including the rest of the week.

By the way, when you start it up, put me down for one of those massive rice hull sacks. I am going to split it with "Mr. I Was Banned From HBT because I Am A Loser"

Wink, wink.

Thanks, bro. They were definitely one of our better beers of late and have been in the bottle for a year now.

I always need more grain. We brew at least 10 gallons per week and we still can't keep up. We usually go through that much while we are brewing, not including the rest of the week.

By the way, when you start it up, put me down for one of those massive rice hull sacks. I am going to split it with "Mr. I Was Banned From HBT because I Am A Loser"

Wink, wink.

ferman,

I have one of those massive rice halls sacks. I can bring you half of it on next GB. I think originally you wanted me to split that one with you?

I have one of those massive rice halls sacks. I can bring you half of it on next GB.

That would be great. Maybe we can meet up before then. I am almost out. How many pounds is a sack? 50?

post in round 11 in this forum

btw vonmessa your mailbox is full no one can send you pm's until you clear your existing messages out

Back