Is this a good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xiren

Reaction score
I was looking for a kegging system. Is this a good deal? I have checked Austin's Homebrew Supply, Midwest and Northern Brewer. Are there any better places I should look?
Thank you in advance.

This isn't too bad a deal. I bought a four keg system recently on ebay through kegconnection. It looks like their price is close. Look at kegconnection.com to compare. I was happy with my purchase. The kegs came with extra set of o rings and were very clean when I got them.

Look around and on craigslist. I bet you could get all that stuff for under $100 if you searched. For example I just picked up a band new Sanyo Kegerator with 5lb tank for $95. The cornies you can get for $25 shipped if you look enough.

just the manufacturer, there are also spartanburg kegs, and i think another one as well.

it is a good deal if you want it all together and like the convenience. like was said before, you can find good deals on craigslist and be able to get more for your money, but it is more of a pain and can take a while to find those good deals.

Back