What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whelp, today is going to hurt. Stayed up till 2 talking about music with my wife. Just cleared multiple bombers from my counter top
Coffee. Lots of coffee

I was going to start my drawing final, but it appears that my art supplies was also stolen from my truck. That ticks me off more than the GPS. I thought my pack was in the house, the pack he was putting on was most likely mine. There was over $100 worth of supplies in there. SO now I have to go and buy more supplies so I can finish my final by Wednesday.

What kind of recipe plan did you have for this? Looks like maybe a full cup of beans? Did you crack them and throw them in the RIS or leave them as full bean?

I planned on doing 2oz whole beans for one gallon, but added too much rum and worried it would over power the RIS, so now it's about 2.5oz coffee and 6-7oz rum

did santa bring you a bong for christmas?

coffee- monday usual BS

Haha, I thought the same thing

Water. Out sick from work again. Been more than a week (only 2nd time calling out for it though). Going to the doctor once they open at 9am. Hope this is just a cold/flu taking its time to go away, and not something more serious. Last time this happened it was pneumonia (but I was still smoking at the time).

I was going to start my drawing final, but it appears that my art supplies was also stolen from my truck. That ticks me off more than the GPS. I thought my pack was in the house, the pack he was putting on was most likely mine. There was over $100 worth of supplies in there. SO now I have to go and buy more supplies so I can finish my final by Wednesday.

Suck, man.

Water. Out sick from work again. Been more than a week (only 2nd time calling out for it though). Going to the doctor once they open at 9am. Hope this is just a cold/flu taking its time to go away, and not something more serious. Last time this happened it was pneumonia (but I was still smoking at the time).

Ooff. Good luck, feel better.

Coffee, dragging. Early out today for MNF tailgating.

Did you get chunkies with that beer? Everytime I pour one i get the lees from the cherries and chunky yeast globs in the bottom. Every. Freaking. Time. They still taste sweet and its still a decent beer too if not very sweet.

Had a rough hangover weekend from Friday night drinking. Behaved myself hoping the headache would go away all day saturday, and part of sunday morning. Note to self, operating a tile saw while possessing a sharp headache/hangover is really no fun. Then sunday morning, because I hate myself, opened a 2014 and 2015 Mad Elf to compare with my brewing buddy. I really like it better with some age. Though for some reason it got hazier. Then had a couple more maintenance beers while watching football. Thankfully I am well again today for coffee.

Had some beers at Double Barley last night. Did my first overnight smoke and it went so awesome. Coffee now with a side of cold medicine. The last few days of hectic running around and lack of sleep have resulted in illness. It was all worth it. :D Mama Hello is here until Tuesday and I realized that I am sick AND my mommy is here, I may be able to take advantage of this after she drags me around furniture stores all darn day.

Had some beers at Double Barley last night. Did my first overnight smoke and it went so awesome. Coffee now with a side of cold medicine. The last few days of hectic running around and lack of sleep have resulted in illness. It was all worth it. :D Mama Hello is here until Tuesday and I realized that I am sick AND my mommy is here, I may be able to take advantage of this after she drags me around furniture stores all darn day.

Going to the Red House?
Hands down, best commercial of all time.

Gotta love getting mothered when you are sick. The best part of being a kid. Though you may not want to overdo it because she is visiting, sick just happens to be a coincidence.

Back