What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished drinking a slightly undercarbed sample of an IPA that I just kegged the other day. Citra, Amarillo, Citra, Cascade, Citra, Centennial, and did I mention Citra? YUM.

My Ex-tra Stout.Used 1/2 cup maple b for priming.Is that too much? For a 1.6 gallon batch?I based priming from a recipe book but was for an imperial stout a5 gallon called for 1.5 cups maple syrup.It foams when openen so i immediatly put them in my cool basement.Can too much adjuncts cause foaming as well?Like massive head but same carbonation?Or is it just overcarbonated?I poured it back and forth to reduce the carbonation and would have to say its the best mealiest stout ive ever had.No gushing just eventually starts foaming,then it is 3/4 full of foam.

My wonderful ag IPA! In a perfect 20oz glass

ForumRunner_20120517_194534.jpg

Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice-cold, then add a large thin slice of lemon peel. Delicious!

Hebrew dry hopped session ale,disapointed with buying a sixer of this,(excellent -aroma though) i made a better session ale 4%even,that is similar in style if anybody loves this Hebrew-Genesis i would challenge this ,by pm ing me for the recipe i made(a german/american pale ale).Im not being cocky,almighty or even arrogant just being observant. I like Hebrews bombers so far,but the sixers they are putting out are not worth it,so far.Just had my last one(mine) so i aint goin out like that.

Haha. Love how this thread picks up on Friday evenings.

Been killin' em today - grilled some chicken and corn and washed it down with some light ales.... But now I'm kicked back on the couch making love to an Old Rasputin, so to speak.

Back