• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Renting Brew Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rojocito

Reaction score
1) Is it legal to rent brewing equipment as opposed to buying it or selling it? I'm a home-brewer that would love to rent a more professional system just to experience it (like a BrewMagic by Sabco). I see tons of these systems for sale on Craigslist, but I would rather just rent one for a weekend if that's feasible.
2) If "yes" - anyone have any referrals?

I know a local club that has a system that if you are a member you can use it. I'm sure other clubs might do this also.

You could also do B.O.P. at a local micro near you.

Or try to find someone in the area that has a nice system and help that person brew.

I know a local club that has a system that if you are a member you can use it. I'm sure other clubs might do this also.

You could also do B.O.P. at a local micro near you.

Or try to find someone in the area that has a nice system and help that person brew.

I agree... join a club; een if the club does not have equipment you can probably "Co-brew" with someone how has a large system...

Usually they just want to split all the costs and not make any money off of it.

DPB

Back