Bargain Fittings Down?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh ... I was just looking at the page yesterday, trying to decide if I wanted to buy from him or put my keg hardware together at my local hardware shop.

I hope it's just a server problem!

Never seen this site before but am planning a MLT build in the coming weeks, looks like I can get everything I need right here. Just curious how is the price there compared to getting the supplies at Home Depot, etc. Even if it is slightly more, it would be nice to just have everything shipped to you.

Any comment on the braid? I dont know that I have ever seen it just folded and crimped over like that.

Not to mention, it seems the SS washers that size are tough to come by.

I bought the braid, and fittings.

Both work great. It is a pretty big braid.

prices are pretty competitive, expescially for those hard to find pieces.. I couldn't find those o-rings anywhere.. so I am going to have to buy those from him.

Just make sure you buy enough to offset that 7.00 shipping cost.

aekdbbop said:
I bought the braid, and fittings.

Both work great. It is a pretty big braid.

prices are pretty competitive, expescially for those hard to find pieces.. I couldn't find those o-rings anywhere.. so I am going to have to buy those from him.

Just make sure you buy enough to offset that 7.00 shipping cost.

Yeah I am looking at the cooler weldless fitting as well as the braid to be around $40 including the $7 shipping, probably worth it to not have to shop around for the parts. Thanks for putting up this link.

Back