UK to the elite 8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it surprising or not surprising that UK may do better than last year? Seems like this year's team wants it more than Wall/Cousins did. The Sullinger/Harrelson matchup was fun to watch; worth staying up late for.

I dunno, I'm an Indiana fan, and I can say "next year" in five different languages now.

joshheels.jpg

Congrats to the Cats on going to the final four. I tell you what, VCU shot some lights out today...

That they did Kansas did not look like they came to play today. VCU played with pure heart too. Cannot wait to see the Butler/VCU game that may be the game of the tournament.

That they did Kansas did not look like they came to play today. VCU played with pure heart too. Cannot wait to see the Butler/VCU game that may be the game of the tournament.

I think your right, because uconn (as much as I hate to route for them) will destroy kentucky next week and it wont be much of a game at all.

Got to cheer on the BIG EAST :rockin:

Just kidding, who ever wins it will be a great game. :mug:

They've been playing well. They'll be good for a few years if they can hold on to Knight and Jones. I'm still a little salty Jones switched his decision for UK over Washington at the last minute. It'll be a good matchup with uconn next week. I think Uconn's gonna take em though.

Back