I need a change! Help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a perfect time for some tequila. You always come up with the best ideas after half a bottle or so

Keep yooperbrew...'casue we know you as that...unless it's something like the brewing dominatrix or something..

I remember posting a bunch of avatars for you before in another thread...oh yeah here they are....Search works...

michelle_marsh_dominatrix_1.jpg

dominatrix44.jpg

dominatrix.jpg

Can someone change the swastika to a beerstika?????

werewolf-woman-whip.jpg

hubba hubba hubba.....

I can see it now..."You vill use the search function."

WOAH!

That's scary! Seran Wrap and Fire are BAAAADDDDDDD.... just saying

Oh, yeah, like those 22 year olds look like me! That's funny right there. Trust me, at my age Saran Wrap is going nowhere near my naked body.

You know what I need? A makeover! New body, new face. I had an old boyfriend years ago who I found out referred to me as Butterface behind my back. Then, I found out what that meant! Stupid jerk!

Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh, yeah! New name, new avatar. For the new year. I want to be tall, thin, and blond. With a Swedish accent. And a whip. And a ferrari. And a hockey player. With money. However, I'll settle for a new avatar and name.

I had an old boyfriend years ago who I found out referred to me as Butterface behind my back. Then, I found out what that meant! Stupid jerk!

why didn't you 'high stick' him? jesus, i know you can throw the gloves down! :fro:

Oh, yeah, like those 22 year olds look like me! That's funny right there. Trust me, at my age Saran Wrap is going nowhere near my naked body.

You know what I need? A makeover! New body, new face. I had an old boyfriend years ago who I found out referred to me as Butterface behind my back. Then, I found out what that meant! Stupid jerk!

Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh, yeah! New name, new avatar. For the new year. I want to be tall, thin, and blond. With a Swedish accent. And a whip. And a ferrari. And a hockey player. With money. However, I'll settle for a new avatar and name.

You tell me where that old boyfriend is so I can slowly pull his testicles off his body with a pair of red hot fireplace tongs...

I met you and I think you're damn fine, if I say so myself....

:D

You tell me where that old boyfriend is so I can slowly pull his testicles off his body with a pair of red hot fireplace tongs...

I met you and I think you're damn fine, if I say so myself....

:D

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words about ripping off his balls. You guys really are a girl's best friend!

Go ahead and change your avatar if you must but please don't change your name. It will be too weird, sort of like going to your high school reunion and finding out your favorite teacher had a sex change.:D

Plus, I'd be forever lost in your sig. And it is all about me, after all.;)

Seriously, I love the name YooperBrew. But if you feel you need a change, change away.

Go ahead and change your avatar if you must but please don't change your name. It will be too weird, sort of like going to your high school reunion and finding out your favorite teacher had a sex change.:D

Well, I wasn't planning on anything quite as drastic as a sex change. I don't think I would be able to get used to having appendages, so that's not in the cards for me.

But, I do see your point!

Got any pics of you in your hockey gear? Maybe laying out some other chick with a body check in the neutral zone? That's pretty, uh, dominating.... with a dash of humiliation.

I gotta go....

Oh man this is great, i havent laughed so hard since i tried to read the "never ending word thread" all the way though from start to finnish... Yooper im not sure what you should change to, or even if you should change... but asking the question gave revy an excuse to show off what he does when hes not brewing...

Cheers

Got any pics of you in your hockey gear? Maybe laying out some other chick with a body check in the neutral zone? That's pretty, uh, dominating.... with a dash of humiliation.

I gotta go....

Sadly, all I have is a picture of me talking some smack to a smaller chick. (and you don't know me, but there aren't too many other smaller chicks playing hockey! I'm not very big compared to some women)

It's not hot though. Here it is:
DSCF0100-1.JPG

So now that I smashed all of those illusions, any other ideas?

For the new year. I want to be tall, thin, and blond. With a Swedish accent. And a whip. And a ferrari. And a hockey player. With money.

Interesting. That's what you want to BE for the new year, and it's exactly what I want to HAVE for the new year. Great minds think alike, sort of........

Sadly, all I have is a picture of me talking some smack to a smaller chick.

What did you say to her? Did you pull her hair at all? Call her your little chew toy? Did she cry and promise to be a good little hockey puck?

Damn. I gotta go again.

How about some strange looking squiggle, and we'll all refer to you as 'the brewer formerly known as Yooper'.

What did you say to her? Did you pull her hair at all? Call her your little chew toy? Did she cry and promise to be a good little hockey puck?

Damn. I gotta go again.

*beerspew*

And you guys call ME a preevert...:D

You know this is like a laughing gnome thread...those fun places to just hang out on for awhile...where is the little critter?

Back