• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5x 15.5 gallon SS kegs, CL find (Eastern PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold! Because I gottem!:rockin: They are in awesome shape.I will be selling 2 of them in the nexrt week, I only need 3.
Don

PABURNER said:
Sold! Because I gottem!:rockin: They are in awesome shape.I will be selling 2 of them in the nexrt week, I only need 3.
Don

Nicely done. I'm 15 minutes away from bethlehem, but had to let them go due to spending waaaay more on my keezer than I planned, that and my car would fit two at best, and I just bought a 15 gallon ss pot. Oh and if my wife found out, which would be hard to hide, I would never hear the end of it.

good buy...was thinking about getting them myself...

but, my brewery isn't even started yet - hopefully I can find a good deal on some of these later on.

Nicely done. I'm 15 minutes away from bethlehem, but had to let them go due to spending waaaay more on my keezer than I planned, that and my car would fit two at best, and I just bought a 15 gallon ss pot. Oh and if my wife found out, which would be hard to hide, I would never hear the end of it.
Well the trick is to have your wife help look and when she sees how much they are normally she wont pitch a fit when a sweet deal rolls around. I'm one of those guys who plods along slowlly then bam all of a sudden I got the new brew rig "all of a sudden".;)

PABURNER said:
Well the trick is to have your wife help look and when she sees how much they are normally she wont pitch a fit when a sweet deal rolls around. I'm one of those guys who plods along slowlly then bam all of a sudden I got the new brew rig "all of a sudden".;)

Wow good idea there...I might have to try that. Gotta let em think their in control...

"Brewing is neither difficult nor expensive. However, it is the responsibility of the home brewer to make it as difficult and expensive as his wife will allow"-unknown.

Back