• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade: My Counterflow Wort Chiller W/Thermometer for Your Grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runs4beer

Reaction score
Any one have a barley crusher or similar quality mill that they'd trade for a CF chiller? I've used it three times and it works very well, I'd love to keep it but really want to stop buying my grains crushed and I have a DYI immersion chiller that functions. It is very clean; cleaned w/ BPW after each use.
If you have a mill thats not in use and/or you'd rather have a CFC drop me a PM and see if we can work something out.

It is this exact on the link

http://www.brewtree.com/catalog/item/270236/110298.htm

CFC Full..jpg

CFC Ther..jpg

@poobah: I am now in Ossining (Westchester) now but still work in the city. I am still looking to make this trade. Let me know how you'd want to work it. And did you unload all the carboy from a few months ago?

@poobah: I am now in Ossining (Westchester) now but still work in the city. I am still looking to make this trade. Let me know how you'd want to work it? And did you unload all the carboy from a few months ago?
I only have a couple 3-gal carboys left. I have a job in Ossining but won't be there anytime soon. Where in the city do you work? I'm in Brooklyn on Tuesday. Don't know the rest of my schedule yet. Will PM when I know...

I work Mid town, 53 and 5th, let me know what you are up to.

Back